Visit our manufacturer's sites:
Summerset BBQ Accessories Products
The right Grill for the right time!Features Include:
- #304 Stainless Steel Body Construction
- Polished Finish
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Grates
- Contact Flame Ignition
- Back Up Flash Tube Lighting
- Commercial Grade Stainless Steel Burners
- Polished Finishes
- Rear Infrared (IR) Burner w/Full Rotisserie Equipment (32" and 38")
- Hood Mounted Temp Gauge
- TRL32" Features 1 Interior Light and Exterior LED Lights
- Full Size Drip Tray
- Mounts on Cart or Island
- Optional Infrared (IR)Sear Zone
All units available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
TRL SERIES The TRL built- in-grill is a fully loaded workhorse, a grilling classic packed with luxury features. Complete with interior lights, exterior LEDs, a rear infrared burner, full rotisserie set, flame thrower valves, easy-clean briquette burner covers and plug-and-play infrared sear zone options; the TRL makes professional grilling easy. With a commercial-grade stainless steel construction and 16-gauge stainless steel burners, this grill is built to last.
SIZZLER SERIES Quality you can afford. The latest addition to the Summerset line, the Sizzler Series is a premium product at an unbeatable price. Constructed in all #443 stainless steel* and designed with careful precision to ensure optimal airflow and even heating, this grill gives its higher-priced competitors a run for their money in both durability and grilling performance. The Sizzler will impress the most discriminating of grillers.
Preach Building Supply is a proud supplier of Beefeaters BBQ for your outdoor applications."
Gas BBQ Island
Beefeaters BBQ Built in Grills
Gas BBQ Island
Beefeater Propane Barbeque Built in Unit and Access Door
4 burner shown
Primo Grills and SmokersKamado Joe Grill
Primo Kamado 4000
Primo Kamado All-In-OneOur traditional 18.5" round Kamado style grill features an ergonomic handle, Cradle Stand, FDA approved food safe Side Tables, Ash Tool, and Grate Lifter. Kamado grill also available separately.
|Cooking Area||280 sq. in.||1,739cm|
|Cooking Grid||18.5" dia.||18.5" dia.|
Chicago Brick OvensChicago Brick Oven 750 Series Pizza Oven
OverviewDiscover the great taste of wood fired cooking with your very own Chicago Brick Oven 750 Series Pizza Oven. Cooking with a brick oven will change the way you entertain! Prepare pizza, cookies, cakes, breads, and even meat with a unique and delicious oven roasted taste right in your own backyard.
- Three-piece oven: dome, hearth, and arch
- Install kit includes insulating board, insulating blanket, and mortar
- Cooking kit includes decorative door, pizza peel, and brush
Wood fired brick ovens have been used since the dawn of civilization. They have been discovered in the excavations of virtually every ancient civilization from Scotland to Europe to Italy, with the brick oven reaching its modern form in ancient Rome. Modern designs have significantly improved both the design and convenience of these units with the creation of modern refractory materials. These high-tech composites reduce oven heat-up time from two to three hours to about 30 minutes and have excellent heat holding characteristics. They also allow any homeowner to enjoy a wood fired taste without making a trip to the local pizza place.
- Type: DIY
- Construction: Refractory Cement
- Finish: Ready To Finish
- Fuel Type: Wood
- Overall Width: 37.5"
- Overall Depth: 43.5"
- Overall Height: 16.25"
- Opening Width: 17"
- Opening Height: 9.25"
- Cooking Width/Diameter: 27.5"
- Cooking Depth: 39"
- Internal Height: 12.5"
- Insulation Thickness: 3"
- Clearance to Combustibles: 10" to Sides | 18" to Ceiling | 30" from Door
- Certification: NSF Rated | UL Listed
- Item Weight: 480 lbs.
- Unique Feature: Wood fired cooking right at home!
- Items Included: Dome, 3-piece hearth, arch, door, flue adaptor, intallation kit, simpson duravent transition plate, door, pizza peel, heat sensing gun
WarrantyOne Year Limited Warranty
This manufacturer of wood-fired ovens warrants the products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of shipment. Qualifications to the warranty
The complete Warranty outlined above is further subject to the following qualifications:
- The oven must be installed in accordance with installation instructions and local building codes. The oven is subjected to normal use, including burning such natural wood fuels as non-treated wood. Fuel products with abnormal burning characteristics including, but not limited to, fuel such as driftwood, coal or plywood and wood products using a binder, may burn at excessive temperatures and may cause damage to the oven or may cause it to function improperly. CBO does not warrant the oven when such fuels have been used.
- This Warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear. Note that all refractory materials will form small cracks over time. These cracks will not affect the performance of the oven.
- This Warranty does not apply to any cracking caused by over-firing or the failure to follow a proper curing schedule as outlined in the User Manual supplied with your oven or found
Limitation On Liability
It is expressly agreed and understood that the Manufacturer’s sole obligation and purchaser’s exclusive remedy under this Warranty, under any other warranty, expressed or implied, otherwise, shall be limited to replacement, repair, or refund, as specified above. In no event shall the Manufacturer be responsible for any incidental or consequential damages caused by defects in its products, whether such damage occurs or is discovered before or after replacement or repair, and whether or not such damage is caused by the Manufacturer’s negligence. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. The duration of any implied warranty with respect to this oven is limited to the duration of the foregoing warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above may not apply to you.
Q & AQ. Are these suitable for commercial application?
A. Yes, these ovens are approved for commercial restaurant use.
Q. Is this product suitable for indoor use?
A. Yes, this pizza oven is suitable for indoor use.
Q. Is it UL listed?
A. Yes, this unit is UL listed.