Is The Grass Always Greener?
If your lawn is made with artificial grass it is! A lawn created with artificial grass, also referred to as synthetic turf, might be right for you if:
- savings water is important to you. No watering required.
- mowing the lawn is something you don’t like to do. No mowing required.
- the smell of fertilizer doesn’t agree with you. No smelly manure required.
- weeding is not something you enjoy. The specially designed back helps prevent the germination of weeds.
If these benefits sound appealing to you, it’s definitely worth investigating. You can order synthetic turf at all three of our Valley locations, Phoenix, Landscape and Buckeye. Call or stop by with any questions you have about this product. We have displays on site so you can see and feel the difference.
Artificial grass was developed in 1965 and became known as Astro Turf after it was installed at the Houston Astrodome in 1966. Since then, advances in fiber design, manufacturing and materials have led to vast improvements in how synthetic turf looks and feels. It closely resembles real grass in its color, texture and bounce.
If you’re looking to conserve water while enjoying a low maintenance green lawn year-round, this might be the right choice for you.
Ultimate Grass by Easy Turf
The Ultimate Grass line offers a deep, lush looking lawn designed to emulate the look and feel of real grass.
- Proprietary UltraDRAIN with rinse-clean, drainage technology
- Proven Pet Solution
- Realistic look and feel
- Advanced UV inhibitors protects against fading
- Supremely soft, tall and shorter curled yarn intertwine to match natural grass
- 8 year manufacturer warranty
Ultimate Grass Products